[olug] OK, there were only two machines!

Neal Rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Tue Oct 25 19:48:30 UTC 2005

 There are only two of the Proliant 7000s and six people have expressed
an interest.

  One is in Blair, the other is in Omaha. Mark K. and Nathan R. were
first in line, if they don't claim them the next lucky winner is Thomas
R, after that Christopher C spoke for both.

   More details since everyone asked - they're operational quad
processor machines with either 512 meg or a gig of ram. They have some
disks in them but I forget details - something like 3 x 4.3 gigs in a
raid 5 and two 91. gigs in a mirrored config.