[olug] Re: A non network network?

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 01:02:15 UTC 2005

Actually what he was referring to, and I don't know the term either,
is some cards are made such that they will detect if they are talking
to a switch port, or another NIC and switch their comm mode so that it
will work.

Honestly I don't know if there are cards out there that will do this,
but I know the switch I just installed does it.

Bill