[olug] contact Lee Terry *today*

dekauff at cox.net dekauff at cox.net
Tue Oct 11 17:56:07 UTC 2005

The Hon Congressman needs to update his website. I hand delivered a letter to 11640 Arbor Street on this topic only to discover he had moved his office from there to 120th and Burt. I'm not sure of the street address. However, I found the new office. When I walked in I recognized the person sitting at the desk from school. Kind of nice to have that connection!!

Don Kauffman