[olug] Database export problem

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 20:35:55 UTC 2005

Actually, after 3 calls to their tech support, I've
gotten 90% of the job done.  Seems some members of
their tech support don't know you can export the data
to an ascii file...
Right now I'm wrapping up; just have to copy and paste
a couple of fields.... a couple of hundred times :(
But I get paid by the hour, anyway, so :)