[olug] Printing problems under Suse

Don E. Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Sun Oct 9 20:01:17 UTC 2005

I could not get the issue to resolve so I took it to Jay at
reboottheuser. He wasn't able to get the parallel port to work either
but was able to get the USB port to work. (which I had not been able to
do). He theorizes that there may have been some kind of an update to the
driver or there is something wrong with the printer hardware which is
causing this issue.

Thanks to all who responded to my request for assistance.

Don K.