[olug] Homebrew wireless

OBrien, Timothy IrishMASMS at olug.org
Fri Oct 7 22:41:56 UTC 2005

First, to the boys who decided to jump down my throat for joking around on
the list - you only need to send the email to the OLUG list; not to the
list & to my own email address. I do not need you ragging my ass twice.

Second, as much as I hate to say it Neal's post is correct.

Third, after seeing big communications companies using the FCC like a
puppet to do their bidding I have zero respect for them or the FCC. The
FCC makes it illegal, for many reasons to benefit the bank accounts for
those companies. Example? Look at Low power FM radio.

The airwaves and airspace in the US is for & belongs to the American
citizens, and should be used for the maximum benefit of the citizens. If
as a hobbyist I want to make an antennae and use it I should be able to;
as long as it meets the specification.

Lighten up gentlemen, it was meant to be in jest. This is the OLUG list
you know. If the old web pages were up I would point you to the OLUG FAQ
regarding posting to the list.

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?