[olug] Unreachable Code

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 02:37:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

The following is a small patch against the 2.6.14-rc3
tree.  It removes some code that won't/can't be
reached.  I came across the code while building the
kernel with the Intel C compiler.

I've thrown a couple of quick webpages and a little
project on sourceforge up at http://www.linuxicc.org
with some more of the "interesting" results from using
Intel's compiler.  I think with Intel's compiler
reporting a couple of things than gcc it might lead to
some interesting results.

Regards,

Aaron
=-=-=
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying

http://mail.yahoo.com