[olug] Lee Terry - Pro Broadcast Flag

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Tue Oct 4 06:45:41 UTC 2005

I had the chance to talk to him in person about this earlier this year.

He didn't seem to care that nobody in the room (with my company)
wanted the flag. It was to protect hollywood. I had the bosses in
there, so I was very nice about it, but I let him know I was upset he
wasn't representing me. Looks like he still doesn't care.

I wonder what will happen when people find out they can't record the
Husker game anymore, and he supported it.

-- Daniel