[olug] OT: Cookies!

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 01:44:44 UTC 2005

Just an observation I've made recently...
 I've got a 2 year old I play daddy to every other weekend, and inevitably
end up buying snacks every other weekend...
 I'm not too much into buying store brand cookies, cause, well, they usually
suck.. but I'm also interested in saving $5 every other week if I can (ie:
buy him a toy with it instead)...
 So I've been trying a 'middle priced' brand of cookies called "Rippin'
Good". I know the NoFrills at 36th & Q sells them, dunno about other stores.
Anyway, their chocolate chip and 'duplex' cookies both kick ass.
 Why mention it here ? Geeks tend to look for good snacks while pecking away
at a keyboard :)
 -Will