[olug] Large digital clock display

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Sat Oct 1 21:55:39 UTC 2005

Depending on the accuracy that you need you could get one of those
scrolling display signs from Sams club and send the time to it via the
serial port every minute.  They may keep time for you and then you would
only need to update the time once every hour or so.

I would use ntp for time sync.

Eric Penne