[olug] Ok.. MythTV'ers... I give up!

roberson at olug.org roberson at olug.org
Mon Nov 28 15:38:16 UTC 2005

yeah yeah - got all that... and /dev/video0 is mode 777

I did however find that I can now tune the card with with tuner type 50
using ivtv-tune and the right us-cable-hrc table ... but xawtv still does
not work, and after a few minutes of mythbackend running, the ivtv module
starts to complain about overrun buffers.