[olug] OSX DVD mastering - how best to do this?

Neal Rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Fri Nov 25 01:12:14 UTC 2005

  I have a couple of data collections that are now too large for a
single CD - photographs and a collection of Cisco study materials. I've
recently figured out how to burn a CD from the Apple but I'm curious as
to the best method to master a DVD.

   I guess I could mkisofs on a loopback device on the FreeBSD box where
the data is located, then burn the resulting ISO, but I'd rather do the
whole process on the Mac and I'm not sure where to start. Can anyone
give me a hint?