***OLUG TAGS THIS AS SPAM*** Re: [olug] ***OLUG TAGS THIS AS SPAM*** DNS entries, is this allowed??(caution swear word inside)

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Tue Nov 22 23:50:33 UTC 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 09:15:53PM +0100, Charles Bird wrote:
> This question pertains to the email server i have mentioned on my previous post.
> I was thinking how i've never seen the domain: muthafuckingmail.com
>
> I checked godaddy and they say its available, is this type of entry allowed? and would most ppl be able to recieve such a obserd name, or would it get rejected by filters?

You should be able to register this without a problem. There are an endless
supply of domains containing profanity. In fact, now that we have IDN
(International Domain Names), you can even have Chinese profanity in your
domains. Hmm, that gives me an idea...

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: D2E5E296
smkelly at zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org