[olug] UML Distro locations

Don E. Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Sat Nov 19 22:33:34 UTC 2005

Charles,

This is what I found when I googled so I'm sure you did too.
Nevertheless if it slipped in under your radar here it is.

http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/index.html

There is a reference in there to UML and Suse. Apparently they base
their packages off of Suse.

Incidentally, at first, I was confused by uml thinking that it meant
unified Modeling Language!!

Hope this helps you on the way to what you want,

Don