[olug] SUSE Linux 9.3 help

Hurley Rod RHurley at TMVGAS.COM
Fri Nov 18 20:18:43 UTC 2005

Well, you can always go the Kazaa.com or Napster.com site, browse around
a little bit, download a few "songs", then exit.  Chances are good you
will acquire a keystroke logger on your computer (along with a few
hundred trojans). :o)

Note:  Management is not liable for circumstances that result from
following management's policies...

Rod Hurley
Network Administrator
Tenaska Marketing Ventures
Ph 402 758 6187
C  402 981 9561
Fx 402 758 6275

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-bounces at olug.org [mailto:olug-bounces at olug.org] On Behalf Of
Joe Gulizia
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 1:57 PM
To: Omaha Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [olug] SUSE Linux 9.3 help

I used the SUSE 9.3 install disks (OLUG Installfest)
and I get that hda6 and hda11 cannot mount....More
specifically "filesystem type unknown" for hda11 which
is where all the "home" accounts are.

I can get to the command line BUT no KDE for me (or
any other GUI)  when I try "startx" I get some error
about XServer not found or similar.

Is there a way to log my keystrokes or commands so I
can put the exact process into an email for those of
you with the oracle of linux knowledge instead of me
just going off of my memory.

Thanks in Advance.

Joe