[olug] OLUG mailing list suggestion(s)

Tim & Alethea Larson thelarsons3 at cox.net
Fri Nov 11 12:10:31 UTC 2005

OBrien, Timothy wrote:
> <quote who="VHP3">
> [snipped]
>
>>* one list for selling/trading stuff - it seems to be
>>that popular
>
> [snipped]
>
> Better suggestion:
> http://omaha.craigslist.com/sys/

I post stuff here to give y'all a couple days heads up before going to
craigslist.  If you'd rather find it on your own without the notice,
fine by me.

Personally I don't mind the OT stuff.  I'm a geek - I like swapping old
junk with other geeks, I like talking politics with other geeks.
Especially when they're guys I "know" from listening in on the ongoing
conversation that is the OLUG list.  Frankly, I think I'd get bored if
this list was only hard-core kernel discussion all the time, or
something like that.

Tim

--
Tim & Alethea