[olug] Who else has a Mac?

Matthew Hudson hexsane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:26:53 UTC 2005

To repeat Daniel. If you don't have XCode with your install set then you can
download it from developer.apple.com <http://developer.apple.com> (free with
registration).

Since you are already acustomed to *BSD you shouldn't have much trouble
getting used to it.

Welcome to Mac OS X - enjoy your stay - I doubt you'll be switching back :)

-Matt

 I went to http://darwinports.com, pulled their little application, and