[olug] congressman Terry needs more attention

jman at neonramp.com jman at neonramp.com
Sun Nov 6 15:33:17 UTC 2005

One solution would be to stop watching so much TV (stop getting plugged in). It feeds the marketing campaigns that fuel such movements. Loss of revenue. TV is good for all and all good, not.

It is like a drug. We all want to get another fix without the pushers control. If it wasn't money for them they wouldn't pursue it. If it isn't a fix for us we would fight it.

My TV consumption a week = < 2 hours. Transform the news paper into an electronic form and would they bitch about copyright?

Forgive me if I am out of line. It is not my intention.

John

Neal Rauhauser wrote ..