[olug] firefox crashes on the good Congressman's website?

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 18:33:19 UTC 2005

Yeah, I've been having problems with Firefox 1.0.7 and
the latest beta, it's been crashing on some sites.
The full Mozilla browser does not seem to have this
problem;  I haven't checked bugzilla for reports but
I'd bet it's being worked on by now.

--- "Don E. Kauffman" <dekauff at cox.net> wrote:

> Speaking of Congressman Terry I haven't been able to
> visit his website
> lately because when I do firefox crashes. Has anyone
> else experienced
> this effect? I've noticed this on a couple of other
> websites as well.
>
> I'm running Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US;
> rv:1.7.12)
> Gecko/20050920 Firefox/1.0.7 SUSE/1.0.7-0.1
>
> Just curious if anyone else has noted the effect.
>
> Don K.
> --
> "VISTA is really an acronym for Viruses, Infections,
> Spyware,
> Trojans, and Adware."
> Quote from R. Cringely, Infoworld writer

https://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.