[olug] SSL VPN Vulnerabilities?

Jim jameso at elwood.net
Thu May 19 15:48:03 UTC 2005

The SSL VPN tools I know of, like OpenVPN, are completely separate
from your web browser.

http://openvpn.net/howto.html

I would read the docs again, as it sounds like you missed some of the
basics of the program.

I highly recommend OpenVPN. It is not *better* then IPsec, but it
fits some needs. It is very easy to set up different VPNs between
different Operating systems. It is not without its problems as well,
but in some cases it is a better choice then std IPsec.

Jim