[olug] Fwd: faulty Microsoft patch affects Exchange and DC

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:48:16 UTC 2005

On a similar note...

There's been many times I'd update a Linux kernel and find that some
drivers that worked on the previous one no longer work for me in the
updated one.  Worked for some other people, but not me. Sure, a
version or three down the line, it's been fixed...  and it's annoying
to have to wait... but I don't particularly ever recall a ChangeLog
saying "fixed the bug that So-and-So introduced when they did foo" ...
so they don't really admit it either.

-Will