[olug] Broadcast Flag

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Sun May 8 20:35:24 UTC 2005

Speaking of inputs/outputs, I was wondering if any of the cox boxes have DVI out, I have a 55" phillips HDTV with dvi in and I'd really like to get the service and have a high end connection to her.  I'm starting to not like the S-Video type of connection.

I also have two Barcos( rgb projectors) I think I need to get a scan converter for those, the one is gonna be my bin/bash screen, not sure about the other right now.
Maybe Flight Gear(flight sim) display in garage.