[olug] Exchange, Expectations and Enterprise

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 02:12:28 UTC 2005

Mmm, the was the question.  "Why are so many companies converting to
MS-Exchange, when we all know it sucks?"

Actually, I don't think I answered his question. That is what you call
a comment, which we all know, is easily discarded if you don't like
it.

I don't care if it is flamebait because I know how to find my delete
button to delete unwanted email.

If you wanna continue your boneheaded discussion, my email address is
td3201 at gmail.com.  But again, I know where my delete button is so no
guarentee that I will read it.