[olug] Re: open source vs the world

jdh at gotopeak.net jdh at gotopeak.net
Fri Mar 25 18:16:25 UTC 2005

my apologies to those thinking i am pushing an MS agenda. i was just posting a different point of view. i thank MS for all the hard work that open source has had to produce. and i like the price tag much better too (on open source that is)! i did not pay a dime for all the software on my main machine. YAY!

i do not rectract any statement and realize that it is the omaha linux user group's mailing list. i guess my ignorance allows me to see the usefullness in Mac, MS, BSD, Unix, etc., etc.

Josh Haggin
Personal Trainer/Owner
Wisdom Universal
wisdomuniversal1 at cox.net

PS being a trainer, i am looking for software for linux the would design, track, schedule, and report workouts. anybody have any direction i can follow? i have found ways to parts with multiple software. i am looking for one software package to do it all. have been working on one myself, but my newnwss to programming will likely make it 2-3 years before it is done. need something to tide me over. THANKS!