[olug] Exchange

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 15:21:47 UTC 2005

I was dumping my Microsoft complaint into this thread.
 So, new thread started.

--- Kent Tegels <ktegels at gmail.com> wrote:
> reasons, there are business cases where it makes
> sense.

Other than Exchange being a virus and worm delivery
system, my favorite feature is how someone can send
SQL commands in a message processed by Exchange and
get data from an attached MS SQL Server.

clamav and amavisd rule!

-=Sean Edwards=-