[olug] (OT) - Free/Cheap Temporary Colo-space

Trent Melcher trent at wispair.net
Tue Mar 15 13:21:08 UTC 2005

That's what I figured, Personally I thinks it's the AP tower that may have
been swaying too much and it only happens when the gusts are over 65 or so,
there was only 2 times on Thursday where I could see the connection dropped
and its was less than a minute both times.  My antenna is bolted down very
securely.  The guys installed it very well ( I made sure of that) for the
very fact of the winds. I live pretty much on top of a hill and there are
not trees around to buffer any winds, so I get slammed pretty good on windy
days.

Trent