[olug] work for me?

Josh H jdh at gotopeak.net
Wed Mar 9 15:39:04 UTC 2005

hey guys,

wondering if anybody has any insider tips. i am out looking for a new job. my area of greatest knowledge is hardware, and have maintained small networks only with the largest being 3 servers and 8 workstations. i am equally comforatble with linux and windows. i know, i know, i prefer linux, but windows can pay the bills if it wants to as well. i do have an analytical mind and enjoy the challenge of troubleshooting. any tips would be helpful. email me off the list with any more specific questions about what i do and/or don't know.

Thanx
Josh H
jdh at gotopeak.net