[olug] Option 82 (relay) configuration on DHCP server

Dan Ross dan.ross at hamiltontel.com
Thu Jun 30 19:17:48 UTC 2005

Dave,
This is the road block I have run into.  I tried that code and it just
hits a road block,,,, ie nothing gets logged.  Im trying to find where
this person got their info because I cant find any documentation
anywhere about the specifics of the code he has there quote from that
article:
I don't recall where I got the translated circuit ID ones from

which is the sort of information I am trying to tackle.
I am also willing to admit, readily, that I dont completely understand
the code that this person wrote.
I thought perhaps log referred to the system log file or the defined
lease log file, but this code generates events in neither.  It does sort
of work in that the client does get an address but I have no record of
his circuit relay agent etc only that the address was leased.
ideas?
Daniel