[olug] Cleaning up multimedia (mp4) files

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:28:10 UTC 2005

if it is that one server i think its bsd based, with gnu applications. I think its Gnu/Darwin, how it differs I'm not sure, but i have a copy and intend on installing on a lathargic machine at home again.
The other meat is RH9 or very close.
I dunno what the windows machine/s is for. Contrast?
heeheehee :)