[olug] Multi-home Configuration

Trent Melcher trent at wispair.net
Thu Jun 16 12:49:23 UTC 2005

Basically you can have an address(A) records that point to each IP address,
then have a CNAME record that points to the A records.

Or you can just have 2 A records and skip the CNAME record.

Example:

www.yourdomain.com	IN	CNAME		yourserver.yourdomain.com
 yourserver.yourdomain.com	IN	A	10.0.0.1
 yourserver.yourdomain.com	IN	A	10.0.0.2