[olug] OT: KVM Cables?

VHP3 vhpascale3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 23:48:58 UTC 2005

I've recently acquired a 2-port KVM from a friend, but
it came without cables of anykind.  Anyone know a
place in town that sells generic KVM cables?  I've
tried a couple of Radio Shacks, both of which gave me
the from Mars look.  Also tried CompUSA, but to no
avail.

Thanks,

Vince

"These exploits have been brought to you by the number 0 and the letters w and n."  -- John Bambenek, SANS Internet Storm Center Handler.
              http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?date=2005-04-13