[olug] Ati-Virus/Anti-Spam/Anti-Spyware for Linux?

Brandon Lederer brandon at tolkien-movies.com
Thu Jun 2 00:58:54 UTC 2005

I integrate SpamAssassin w/ kmail seamlessly, its really very easy.  If
someone would like to know how..... just send a msg and I'd be glad to tell
you, or I'm sure google can tell you too.  I've used FPROT for virus stuff on
linux before.  Personal Edition used to be free.  If you can still get your
hands on it, upddates are free.