[olug] Linux distribution selection assistance...

Mario Steele eumario at trilake.net
Mon Jul 25 04:55:32 UTC 2005

Daniel Linder wrote:

>Found this link.  Kinda neet...
>
>http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/index.php
>
>Dan
>
>- - - -
>"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
>"I do not fear computer, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov
>GPG fingerprint:9EE8 ABAE 10D3 0B55 C536  E17A 3620 4DCA A533 19BF

I actually went through the test, and it couldn't recommend a Distro for
me, and I answered honestly about all the questions. :P  Guess I'm just
to perticular. LOL

--
Mario Steele
http://www.trilake.net/

http://enchantedblade.trilake.net/
The insanity of the world, wrapped in a nice little HTML Document.  Welcome to my world now.