[olug] router, router, router

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Jul 22 19:10:06 UTC 2005

Daniel Linder said:
> gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: unusable secret key
(Crud, lost the original e-mail... -Dan)

I have an old router/switch/AP setup as a simple "AP" for my home.  All I
did was disabled the DHCP service on it, and then used a crossover cable
between the "real" router and one of the _inside_ ports of the AP.  Works
like a charm!

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computer, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov
GPG fingerprint:9EE8 ABAE 10D3 0B55 C536  E17A 3620 4DCA A533 19BF