[olug] router, router, router

thelarsons3 at cox.net thelarsons3 at cox.net
Fri Jul 22 13:01:22 UTC 2005

Hi, group,

I recently bought a wifi-capable router to replace my old (still working) Linksys.  I've since discovered that the new router doesn't support port translation, only port forwarding.  My question is, can I chain my routers together, and if so, do I need to do anything special to set it up?  I've got a hub on my LAN now, so I figured I could just replace it with the new router.  The new router uses the same IP as the old one, so obviously I'll need to change that.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim & Alethea