[olug] Lunch venues?

Mario Steele eumario at trilake.net
Thu Jul 14 23:29:06 UTC 2005

Joe Gulizia wrote:

>Iwas under the impression that it was CiCi's also BUT
>I'm flexible.  I also said that I'd be willing to
>provide rides for upto three people from Downtown
>Omaha on a first-come first served basis.
>
>No takers on that yet.
>
>Shawn Djernes and Mario Steele were the main people
>that I'm aware of regarding possibly needing rides.
>If stopping at one or two locations (13th and Farnam
>-- Shawn) I could get there as late as 11:20 for
>either location.
>
>I can also provide a ride to/from Installfest 11:30ish
>to end also.  I live in CB and have to come through
>Downtown anyway.
>
>Concensus on lunch tomorrow: just let me know the
>"official" place to be.
>
>Joe Gulizia

Actually, I wasn't in need of a Ride, I was just suggesting it for thoes
out there, that may be going through downtown to speak up.  I'll be
comming from North West Omaha, and won't hit downtown.  So yes, please
let me know where the lunch will be, cause I'll be more then pleased to
come to the gathering, and meet with fellow Linux users.

--
Mario Steele
http://www.trilake.net/

http://enchantedblade.trilake.net/
The insanity of the world, wrapped in a nice little HTML Document.  Welcome to my world now.