[olug] Burning the ISO's and....

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 20:49:43 UTC 2005

I have all the SUSE 9.3 CD iso's recorded and the two
attempts I've made to burn them onto CD's hasn't
worked.

I'm using Win XP with Nero 6 Ultra Edition.

One set has all the files (uncompressed and saved as
data ) if I can make that into a bootable ISO  --
great.

When that is inserted into a machine it boots and then
says "Caldera Open Linux" and then "DR-DOS:/A"

The other ISO disk 1 I burnt just sits there.

Is there a command prompt in Windows to do this
similar to the cdrecord script Brian and others have
put out for Linux?

BTW would bringing a second CD/DVD duplicator AND some
pre-burnt Knoppix disks be a good idea also?