[olug] July downtown lunch

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Tue Jul 12 16:50:29 UTC 2005

If all else fails, let entropy do the work for you and give the old Lunch
Slots a go:
http://www.lunchslots.com/

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 10:41:51PM -0700, Tim OBrien wrote:
> As we love suggestions & feedback, thanks for the input. These two
> venues are normally hit hard with the lunchtime rush from ConAgra, UP,
> and other downtown companies, and do not work well for large group
> gatherings at this time of day.

Wow. Are you flying back for weekly lunches now? That is cool. How much
does that run you? Do you fly in the Vegas LUG to join in?

> We also try to find local oriented businesses, which is in line to the
> ideals of the Open Source movement (read: down on the chain places).

Yeah, sort of like Red Hat Enterprise Linux and SuSE. You know,
those guys who are down on the food chain. Oh, wait...

> Plus, their food stinks & service is lackluster at best. ;) YMMV, IANAL. ;)

I don't see what being a lawyer has to do with choosing a restaurant.

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: D2E5E296
smkelly at zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org