[olug] Suse 9.3 Pro download - torrent

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Mon Jul 11 18:41:58 UTC 2005

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Noel Leistad wrote:

> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:11:41 -0500
> From: Noel Leistad <noel at metc.net>
> To: Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
> Subject: Re: [olug] Suse 9.3 Pro download - torrent
>
> Jon,
>
> Azureus has been d/l_ing the file set for about an hour. 2 in swarm. D/L speed
> is between 7 and 10K.
>
> D/L about 28M, be done in ........4+ days
>
> The torrent file DID load, health OK.
>
> Is this success? or only a report?  <BG>
>

> > Please report success whenever possible.
> >
> > Jon L.

What type of internet connection do you have?

The outgoing uploads are capped at 60K on the seeding machines, so you
should be getting a bit better transfer than that.  When I looked earlier,
it was pulling 3.2kbps from each seed.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/