[olug] Suse 9.3 Pro download - torrent

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Mon Jul 11 06:49:39 UTC 2005

I have a DVD from one of the cheap Linux CD outfits. I'll try to make some
copies. I also picked up the K12 terminal server CDs if anyone is interested.

I just got done with a 17 hour day (night?) due to a mandatory overtime at
the last minute last night and am going to drop for a while. Could someone
remind me of the installfest date so I don't have to go looking when I wake
up. I have to be back to work at 2 pm, so I'll be rushing, but would like to
make it if I can.

Also, for those of you who tried BeOS before, Haiku now has OpenTracker, the
filesystem UI, running on the new kernel I'm told. Not very usable yet, but
progress is being made rather quickly of late. I hope to have a couple of
partitions with it and some of the other things such as Zeta, the version of
BeOS that yellowTab of Germany is selling. It's not opensource, but I've a
feeling they will be switching to more and more components from Haiku as time
goes by since most all are drop-in replacements or only need recompiled.

Remember, variety is good!

Cale Lewis