[olug] TV Tuner Problem

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Sun Jan 30 19:48:10 UTC 2005

First have you set your frequency map to us-cable-hrc?  Which exact card do
you have.  If it is the Hauppauge WinTV Theater then the cardtype is 10
otherwise you will have to look up your card in the CardList-bttv in the
kernel documentation.

The HRC thing got me for about a week.  I now have the WinTV Theater running
MythTV with Alsa snd-bt87x audio so no loopback cable needed.

Hope this helps.
Shawn