[olug] Rolodap status and use, suggestions? Adamh's Howto?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Sat Jan 29 02:36:26 UTC 2005

I'd really like to setup an address book that I can keep in one place, and
access from anywhere... on a website would be nice, but LDAP integration
into email clients would be even better.  So, the only thing I could
remember and find like this... is Rolodap.

On the main website: http://rolodap.sourceforge.net/
it links to Adam's howto: http://www.omaha.org/~adamh/rolodap_howto.html
which is a dead link now... is Adam still at the AIM institute?
Is rolodap still in use?  Can anyone suggest anything better?

thanks - Brian

--
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity." -- Gladiator
http://brianwiese.net