[olug] Call for Presentations

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Tue Jan 18 13:59:25 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone,

This is a call for presentations for the next couple months at OLUG.  We
need topics for February, March, April and May.

If interested, please contact myself or Adam Haeder.

Presentations should be no more than 60 minutes or so in length.  That is
to say, 60 minutes isn't required, you can have a much shorter
presentation if you want, it's your call.

There is a video projector available for slide-presentations (in such
programs as Openoffice) if you are so inclined.  Your slide presentation
will be uploaded to the OLUG website for reference by others.

Since we just finished with the InstallFest, we should have a more entry
level presentation for February, followed by our usual question and answer
period.

Thanks,
Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer \at\ levania \dot\ org
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/