[olug] LPI exams at Infotec

B Bora bipinbora at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 13:24:19 UTC 2005

Hi!
 At Vatterott College, we are starting a LPI certification class
starting 2-28-2005.  We will have about six total students.  We may be
able to look at this test around mid March 2005.  I will be personally
teaching that class.

There is another class that is starting for Linux+ on the same date.
That class also has a total of six students!  Joe Dowling, our
resident Linux Guru will be the instructor for that class.

What is the time frame?

Also, we have been able to host the past www.GOSQLServer.org monthly
meeting in our campus.  We would like to host the Linux users group
too.  Please let me know whom to contact!

Thanks a lot!

Yours Sincerely,

Bipin Bora
CT/CP Program Director