[olug] VOIP Provider info.

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Wed Feb 9 16:06:51 UTC 2005

That still wont help if the caller (kids) don't know their address....cell
phone providers have the same problem as the VoIP providers when it comes to
911 service,  yes they are required to provide sedrvice but not required to
have an address on file.

Trent

Trent Melcher
Network/System Administrator