[olug] VOIP Provider info.

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Feb 9 03:22:21 UTC 2005

I have two friends that have Lingo.com and Packet8.com.  Both are pretty
happy with their service.  I'm getting Time Warner phone service even
though it's twice as much as Lingo simply because I need good 911 service
since I have small children and the others didn't have adequate 911 service
for a caller that doesn't know their address.

Bill