[olug] VOIP Provider info.

woodsjay at cox.net woodsjay at cox.net
Wed Feb 9 02:55:07 UTC 2005

Ray Puseman and I have switched over to Vonage down here in
Huntsville AL with a phone number in area code 402 so that
our families can reach us at no charge. So far we have been
well served. It is necessary to get the $24.99/month
package for the volume of calls that we have.

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 16:41, Wes Ferrel wrote:
> I'm starting to dig a little further into the information
presented at
> February's meeting.  There were a couple of VOIP
providers recomended,
> but my memory being what it is, I've managed to forget
them.

> I'm seriously considering a move to a VOIP provider.  I'd
prefer to be
> able to port my current number to my new provider, but
that may not be