[olug] UML thanks

VHP3 vhpascale3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 19:17:02 UTC 2005

To all those who responeded to my UML question, thank
you.

After Googling some, I found and downloaded a little
(and I do mean little) something called Dia that looks
like it should work.  Another recommendation said I
should check out a tool called Poseidon as well, so I
shall do that as well.  A guy in class also suggested
Objecteering, which I shall also investigate.

Vince

=====
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."   -- Benjamin Franklin