[olug] Open Source UML tool

VHP3 vhpascale3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 03:52:56 UTC 2005

--- Don Kauffman <dekauff at cox.net> wrote:

> I was going to suggest xfig but it doesn't work with
> windows. Except it
> will translate its diagrams into jpeg image files.
> Would  that work?

That would work.  I'm just mainly concerned with being
able to print the thing from Windows.

> I also don't know if you've looked at OpenOffice
> Draw. It's part of the
> suite,

For whatever reasoin, Draw wasn't included in the last
version of OO I downloaded...1.1.3 I believe.  Maybe
it is now.

> Don

Thanks Don!

=====
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."   -- Benjamin Franklin