[olug] Open Source UML tool

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Tue Feb 8 03:07:01 UTC 2005

Searching Freshmeat, these look interesting:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/vpumlce/

http://freshmeat.net/projects/pyut/

I was going to suggest xfig but it doesn't work with windows. Except it
will translate its diagrams into jpeg image files. Would  that work?

I also don't know if you've looked at OpenOffice Draw. It's part of the
suite,

Don